Hey there lovely Kostümers!
Here are our top 10 picks for what we are looking to consign Fall 2017. We are starting to take Early Fall items now (September 2017), and will look to consign heavier fall items around mid-October, 2017. Call the store at (510) 654-1718 to find out more about how to consign!
- White shirts: fashion styles
- Lightweight, menswear fabrics
- Sweaters/ Cardigans/ Trenchcoats
- Slouchy boots; booties, dressy, evening shoes w/feathers, bows, rhinestones
- Jackets or pants: solid colors tweed, houndstooth, glenplaid; 1-3 button; wide leg, skinny, cigarette
- Unique dresses for work, evening & designer clothing labels
- Pencil skirts, solid colors
- Flats: brogues, lace ties, loafers, etc.
- Drapey tunics, printed blouses
- Shawls, heirloom scarves, capes
Think, menswear looks with a feminine touch!!!
1. Jumpsuits: Least amount of effort, most amount of cool.
Designer: Vanessa Seward, Model: Unknown
2. Sequins and Shimmer: Be the sun in every dark room.
Designer: Nina Ricci, Model: Jing Wen
3. Head to Toe Florals: A walking billboard to save the bees who make all blooms possible.
Designer: Balenciaga, Model: Radhika Nair
4. Pattern Play: Sure there are “rules,” but mostly… do what makes you feel awesome.
Designer: Altuzarra, Model: Sara Witt
5. The New Trench Coat: Bringing the classic back with large shoulders, asymmetrical hems, and all the sass.
Designer: Balenciaga, Model: Litay Marcus
6. Lemonade: The life giving metaphor for mastering what you’ve been given. Wear that confidence all over.
Designer: Bottega Veneta, Model: Ajak Deng
7. Bra Tops: Because it’s hot.
Designer: Tory Burch, Model: Maartja Verhoef
8. Sports Parkas: We love our athleisure wear when it’s intentional and full of spunk.
Designer: Stella McCartney, Model: Lineisy Montero